BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Will He Help?

Another day has gone by and sanity is hard to hold onto. A stupid argument over my weakness and letting go of what is already gone has got you ignoring me. It hurts because without my best friend home who do I have to talk to and hang with. I have casual friends I can say hey to and sit beside in class. A cute professor to look at but it's not the same. No one is as beautiful as him and no one or place makes me feel more at home then him. So without him here and my best friend at basic it's hard to stay strong. Old habits tempting me, telling me they can make the pain go away but it's lies. Lies could be more comforting though then the truth right now. My best friend comes home Thursday so I hope i can mange till then. He doesn't have to know my problems or anythings wrong I just want him there to talk to and hang with cause really who Else do i have? Problem though is emotions were high and the meaning of friendship was dangerously flirting with something more, so WILL HE HELP?

0 comments: