BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Airplanes Are Shooting Stars

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now"

I'm suppose to be over you but when I hear your hurting and your life is falling apart a tar falls. I wanted you to go to the Navy and live happily ever after. But from my understandings things are a nightmare and not a dream. I want to run right back to you but there's nothing I could do for you even if I did.

Still can't believe I lost you over the insecurities over a jealous boyfriend. Guess that shows a lot of his true colors. Not willing to forgive me when he is not perfect either.

I still wonder if you read my blog. You would now when it's about you, we just had that bound. You understood me and I kinda understood you too. I want to believe there was truth in our relationship but others say I'm crazy.

Thought I was over you but I guess I'm just pretending that airplanes are shooting stars!

2 comments:

Manic said...

I love the wistful, hopeful tenderness of this and the loss and disillusionment. Beautifully contrasted and beautifully written

MyLifeInShambles said...

thanks but i can't take all the credit I stole the Idea of the song "Airplanes part 2"