BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 2, 2010

A Go or A No

So I've seen how far I've come since my depression has started. I'm not as violent and no more addictions. I still suffer from lust but am slowly working away from it. I'm becoming more dependent and realizing what really matters. But I'm far from healed.

I'm thinking about starting a 30 day blog. I know several people who have one and it works for them. I strayed from my path and I'm slowly turning back to God

I don't know if I'm ready for 30 days though. But I will keep you updated on the new blog. A go or a No.

6 comments:

KellyMcC said...

I'm glad to hear that things are going better! :) Love ya!

MyLifeInShambles said...

Love u 2

Scar Girl said...

I'm really happy for you :) I want you to know that I have been praying for you and I'm glad you are doing much better.
A 30 days blog is something really amazing and intense. What would you use it for exactly?

MyLifeInShambles said...

Spending 30 days focsing on one problem / sin to get rid of. I try to fix everything at once and i can't. So 30 days ofgetting rid of my lust addiction. or 30 days of studing self control and working on my anger issues. Not sure yet though still praying about it.

Nicole McGrath said...

its good to hear that you are doing better. obviously its going to take a while before you are completely healed. i honestly have never heard of the 30 day blog. it might be something i could use... but i doubt that i would be able to do it. i dont have faith in myself yet. but i hope it works for you. <3

~Nicole~

MyLifeInShambles said...

Thanks for the support :)