BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Home Is Hell

"I need You to know I'm not through the Night, Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the Light"

Everyone thinks I'm doing better and I guess I am making progress. I can go to school and be normal, like everyone else. You would never guess anything was wrong with me. My friends love hanging around and I keep my problems to myself. Their happy I can be OK, but they don't see it all.
When I reach my front door I'm the same crazy, chaotic girl everyone stresses over. Every things a mess and my emotions drive me to insanity. I barley notice the tears that fall. The music doesn't drown out the yelling. My brothers anger is to the point I hate being under the same roof and my mothers temper is equal. But there's no where else to go.
Where Do you go when HOME IS HELL?

1 comments:

Manic said...

'Hell is other people'
- Jean Paul Satre