BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm Done

"Someday you will wake up smell the break up Realize we won't make up"

Yet again I find you on my mind. You leave Tuesday and though we haven't spoken in weeks I find myself wishing for one more day.But I realize that one day would consist of:

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well that's alright cause I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well that's alright cause I love the way lie"

The lies were awesome and I will never forget them cause I still believe in my heart there had to be some truth in there. It's over now though and the friendship we had is gone.

"I don't wanna be like Cinderella sitting in a dark cold rusty cellar
Waiting for somebody to come and set me free
No I want to be like someone breathing...
I'd rather rescue myself."

And with all these songs blaring through my mind I walk away. Not because it's all that's left or it makes me seem strong but because holding on hurts to much.
I'M DONE!

0 comments: