BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thoughtful Words

So we went our separate ways and your no longer here to help me deal with my problems. Now I'm standing on my own two feet. I think you'd find that hot but I believe you'd see right through my mask. You'd know my instability though no one around me notices. You would be on the verge of telling my boyfriend he's a fool for not being apart of my decision because it will affect My life (that he wants to be apart of). You would have thoughtful words about it while I fail to say anything to him to help him understand. Guess now he won't turn into a pizza and Britt won't eat him. Though I could imagine the story behind that joke happening if you were still around and man would it be funny. I still won't admit I miss you cause it would make it true. But i wish you were here to give me the thoughtful words I need. I need my boyfriend to be a part of my decision if he wants to apart of my life but I don't have your THOUGHTFUL WORDS.

This letter is to whom will never receive it due to going separate ways but will never be Forgotten!

0 comments: