BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Foolishly Burned

I hope your doing well & by the way thanks! I finally enlisted yesterday just like you said I would. I gave up on my self so many times but you never did, you knew I would make it. Everyone is so proud of me and I'm just eating up all the attention. I know though you'd be prouder than any of them because you understand everything I went through, in fact you went through a lot of the same things.
I hope the Navy is everything you hoped for and more! I hope you made lots of friends and excelled in p.t. and everything else they threw your way. I'm sure you did though you are amazing and have tons of determination. I wish we hadn't burned this bridge but I won't admit I miss you.
Things are Going Well here and I hope it is there too.

This letter is to an amazing guy you will never get for the bridges we Foolishly Burned !

0 comments: