BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Not Soon Forgotten

Today I thought about you and the day we had one year ago today. & though I know it shouldn't the memory brings a smile to my face. I should regret what I did but you know what, if I could go back one year I'd do it all over again. The whole day was fun not just parts of the day. I got out with friends and just had fun, no strings attached. It might have sparked more stupid decisions  and some I would change but this one I wouldn't. I won't admit I miss you, that would make it true and I just can't give into my emotions. But such a friend as you can never be forgotten. Yes we both made stupid decisions and had to go are separate ways but I wouldn't change a single thing...well maybe that one time we ditched school but then again probably not. Its a funny memory now that I look back and I can reassuringly tell you I'm not gay ha ha. I was wrong about loving you, I loved the attention and the way you made me believe that you knew where I was coming from. But I really did have feelings for , they just weren't as strong as I once believed. On the other hand You left a Impression NOT SOON FORGOTTEN

This letter is specially written to someone who will never get it. I have to stay strong and continue on my separate path and just pray that he is doing well ♥

0 comments: