BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Speak Now or Take A Bow

"Cause I'm so mad I might tell you that's it over but if you look a little closer I still leave but all i really want is you to stand out side my window throwing pebbles screaming I'm in love"

He seems not to care at all about our future but If I know him then he is just hiding his true feelings afraid of getting hurt again. All my choices may not be the best and that's why I'm trying to look at this one from every angle. But without his perceptive I can't include him in the choice. And if he can't be in life choices, he can't be in my life. Love can fade and people move on though that's not what I want at all. That choice is in his hands and time is running out. Speak Now or Take A Bow to theater for your act was amazing! 

0 comments: