BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Catch Me

"By The Way You Left Without Saying Goodbye To Me"

I look back and realize we did all we could to hold on but in the end we had to split up for we couldn't run from fate forever. Sure we wanted to and we might have even had the passion to but fate would've caught up to us. Yeah we still talk from time to time a state part and we're both doing our own things but sometimes I remember how it was to be together. Don't get me wrong, I only want to be with my boyfriend, but the thought of how close we were to how distant we are now breaks my heart.
But even worse I see it happening all over again. Our reasons for separating are slowly unraveling around my present day. I still want to run from fate and million dollar questions is when will fate CATCH ME!

0 comments: