BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Do You Love Me

"I braced myself for the good bye cause that's all I've ever known."

This last week was crazy. Sunday night some random guy sent me a im me on fb and told me about my boyfriend's other girlfriendS. I was shocked but wasn't to sure he was telling the truth. My luck Monday a random girl sent the same im. Now that hurt and I was devastated. I mean what the hell happened to Forever and Always dude. He called Tuesday and told me they were lying but it made no sense why random people would lie the same story. Wednesday was my 18th birthday and I decided to not think about it but he called and my heart melted. My cousin told me that they were lying on Thursday and I felt bad for not believing my boyfriend. Friday we went to the game together and had a blast. But today he spent the day with one of the girls he was "flirting" with. So it's like I love you but do you love me?

0 comments: