BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

After You

"All The Past Is Just A Lesson We Have Learned"

I caught myself thinking of you today wondering how your doing and wishing you were here to see how far I've come. Everything is different now from the shoes on my feet to my outlook on life. You were all I needed to see clearly, a person to not hold back and yell at me about horrid person I was being. Now I look back at the fight and embrace it for without it where would I be now?
People go their separate ways and letting go is just apart of life but I find myself thinking of you. I hope the Navy is everything you wanted it to be. And though you can't be here and my thoughts rarely turn to you, you've still got a piece of my heart. Weather it was all a lie or not is a skeptical topic but the good memories still burn my heart. I pray that God watches AFTER YOU.

0 comments: