BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Misery Loves Company

"Be strong now
Because things will get better
It might be stormy now
But it can't rain forever"

You have made everything clear. You love me enough to marry her. Then you say she is the only one to make you feel better and all love is her and her family. That leaves me behind and show how much you truly care.

Or does it? You push the ones you love away because you don't want to hurt them more but you cling to her. She is a total mess, don't believe she could hurt any worse. She makes you miserable because you believe its all about her problems and never yours. If she really loved you then it would go both ways like a real relationship, there for each other. She is just your misery and you are her company. Cause we all know MISERY LOVES COMPANY

1 comments:

Manic said...

I know all to well. For some reason people come to me with their problems and they piss me off. I end up sad and worried. And they go on to make an even greater mess. I'm a manic depressive for christsakes, don't I have enough problems of my own. Why do these people never ask how you are? Yeah, why doesn't it go both ways?