BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Forget The World

Live. Laugh. Love♥

Never been my motto or my style. I live each day because I have to and laugh when expected. Love I know to well and the earthly pain within it.
Today was different though. Went over to a friends house I graduated with. He has a beautiful lake house him and his dad built. 3 stories and a man cave, which is his hang/ party room. Leather seats and coach wide screen tv with a ps3 and a home office.
Went out on his jet ski, which I'd never done before. It was really cool he took me to a rock jump and we went for a swim. It was very relaxing to be with him. We got back to the house before the storm and his mom invited me to diner.
Today was what I need to prove happiness is real. I lived today because I want to with an amazing friend. I laughed not because it was expected but because I had a good time and I love having a friend I can just get out and have fun with, be myself and FORGET THE WORLD.

0 comments: