BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 4 Clean

Well Day 4 was my first Thursday and I survived. Thursday I spend by myself because I have no school, so it's just me and my thoughts. I went over a million different ideas on how to get my best friend back but nothing seemed realistic and it ended up just upsetting my boyfriend more. My arm tingled a lot craving a razor, which for those who don't know is my real addiction that I gave up a few years ago, but I ignored it. I realized that weed was a replacement for cutting and a type of freedom I really didn't want. I'll explain those realizations later when I figure them out.

James 1:2-4

Testing of Your Faith Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

0 comments: