BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 3 Clean

Day 3 felt a lot like day one, may even have been worse. I woke up excited to turn my English paper in and be done with it. I talked to two of my guy friends in English but I dreaded leaving class. I knew as soon as I left Id walk down stairs to biology where id find my use to be best friend talking to mutual friends outside my next class. I ended up skipping that class as my heart shattered seeing his face. Of course he ended up skipping his class too and walked over to his best friend that I was about to tell I couldn't be friends with him anymore either. We took us both a lot of strength to just say hi and all the pain in the world to sit there awkwardly in silence. I ended up walking away crying to my group of friends who tried to cheer me up. I felt like dying and it wasn't because of no weed. Actually weed has barely crossed my mind, all I can think about is how I lost him. My own boyfriend was even jealous of how heart broken I am over losing him. God please show me what to do I'm lost.

Psalm 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit
 

0 comments: