BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 28, 2011

You Never Loved Me At All

Why would you purposely hurt someone you love or better yet HOW could you purposely hurt someone you love?
This question has been haunting me and the answer is beyond my knowledge. I know I have messed up before and caused a lot of grief but I always had good intentions. I may walk a little bit sideways at times but I always took the road less traveled just for you. I did all I could and still it wasn't enough. & it will never be enough simply because fate will take its course. I admit I am a handful and a long shot gamble but never am I a flat out jerk. My life couldn't stopping spinning till you decided to come around. But the answer to my question might just be: You Never Loved Me At All

0 comments: