BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Terrified

Love
1 simple word with only four letters. And it terrifies me!

I can stand up to a jerk twice my size. I might get my butt kicked but I'll still have my pride and will at least get a few good punches in!
I can hold my head up through all the nasty labels, because I know I'm better than that!
Put a gun to my head, I'll tell you to pull it, cause i honestly doubt you have the guts to pull the trigger!
I may stand my ground from any clown cause really can you not tell their Physcopaths in makeup! But I will not run with my tail tucked under!

But you absolutely terrify me. This feeling I have makes me weak in the knees but running back for more. I want to run away from the pain of heartbreak. It's worse than any pain, including a hurt pride. I can face anything head on but you. Cause what if I mess up one to many times? What if I'm not good enough? What if you decided not to love me anymore?

0 comments: