BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dark

Your really gone. There's nothing I can so or do... you don't even believe me. She's in your arms and my arms hold myself together. "Friends" is what you call us but it's been so long since I've heard your voice or seen your beatiful blue eyes.
I'm alone now. You don't want to be hurt anymore, my best friend... well he just doesn't seem to want to be around. & again my letters to Daniel should begin. But this time is different. I use to believe in these three boys. They were the light in my darkened world. But I now I prefer the dark for light holds too much pain.

1 comments:

Manic said...

This might sound like tired old rhetoric to you I’m sure, but it’s the truth. I’m nearly 50yrs old now and the surviver of many bitter disappointments. I always survived them. I have loved, lost and loved again -many times. I have learned to savour change, to treasure the unknown. My journey is by no means over.