BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Unrequited love

"Love, Life, Meaning . . . Over."

The agonizing pain is overwhelming but worst of all I'm lost. Life holds no purpose because I fail every time.

Love has left me with broken memories. I wake up screaming reliving the lose. Such perfect dreams only to be interrupt by reality. This lovely dream walker though is nothing in comparison to his deep blue eyes and mesmerizing smile  in reality. Reality though is far away without love.

Life keeps going while the world continues to turn. Going through the motions I say and do the least to keep moving forward. But really I'm not moving forward, only away from my every dream. Friends try to ease the pain and they might make me smile but love is always in the back of my mind. Unrequited love that is.

Meaning? How can life have meaning without love? Where is the hope when love has given up on you? There is no meaning, plain and simple. Short and to the point. "I can't exist in a world without you."

0 comments: