BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Preface to my first book: Confessions of a Juliet

I feel as though I’m merely a character in a book or just another typical, over dramatic teenage girl. But I am so much more. I’m the twenty first century Juliet desperately trying to cling to my Romeo but this unjust society will not let us be. There’s nothing I can possible do to save us but to simply sit and wait. But how can I simply sit and wait when life could be ending. I’m not easily fooled; I have read about many star-crossed lovers and there are two destinies that lie ahead of them. One of course is the famous Romeo and Juliet who tragically die for love and two is Twilight’s Bella and Edward who overcome all odds and live happily ever after. I’m not sure I believe in fairy tales and sparkling vampires though.

0 comments: