BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dare Not Ask

I can't believe you've read these letters to you. I never expected you to keep this URL, never the less to graduate basic and look back at it. After everything I put you through I thought I'd never hear from you again. It what I deserve. Not saying It's all my fault but I could've been a better friend. I could've been there when you needed me but I was always to self conceited. I want to hope for a friendship but I will ask for no such thing. I simply don't deserve it and you have no reason to believe I have changed. I have though and there's so much I want to say but so little to actually say. Read between the lines though and you will see my heart is still breaking over  the bridges we burned. I see so much more in between your lines though it's possible that's just my ego. I want our friendship back so much but I Dare Not Ask!

**These letters are to an amazing guy I never expected him to read but he did and it scares me to know he could read this one too!

0 comments: