BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Worth The Pain

"This is the last night you'll spend alone look me in the eyes so I'll know you know I'm everything you need me to be"

My best friend and boyfriend are the most amazing guys in the universe. There is nothing better than these two guys; Id rather have them at their worse than anyone else at their best.  I don't agree with their stance on my new friend though. I realize their afraid I'll get hurt and secretly I'm afraid I could get hurt or maybe my friend. But to me its worth the chance of getting hurt and apparently they feel the same way or they won't still talk to me. I really don't know how he feels about our friendship but I realize true friends are the ones to keep. We both messed up but we're also both able to forgive and start over. He's my friend and that means a lot to me. He may be a pathological liar but hey I'm a crazy bitch! I love my boyfriend and best friend and I hope they soon understand how i feel and realize Friendship like this is Worth The Pain.

0 comments: