BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I hate people

"I'm just not happy anymore"
Those were his exact words. Wow way to really kick someone that is down. Way to stab a knife right through the heart. He'd rather spend what time he does have with his friends that are girls then me when I find time off work. I'm criticized for working, for earning money for college so I could have a better life. Wow doesn't life just suck. I just want to be left alone but everyone wants to put there two sense in it. I ask please leave me alone. I even say please but people just get mad. I don't understand why people are so selfish. I'd lay it all down for them and they just walk away. Promises left broken and heart left shattered.

1 comments:

sarah nicole said...

its hard to deal with the pain of doing your very best for someone and them just shitting on you for it or entirely walking away. people suck. and i'm telling friends of mine all the time that i hate people. most people are ignorant assholes who don't want to understand because they might actually start caring about someone other than themself. but hang in there. it'll come back to bite them in the ass. :]