BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Left Behind

As school ends I see our friendship following suit. We can't blame the seasons, the drugs, the lust or even the miles apart. We both will soon reap what we have separately sowed. Your path is leading towards disaster as mine is an endless sky of possibilities. He will not make my decisions though your mattress skills so often make yours. My mind is clear and alert while yours is lost in a smoke screen of ignorance. You coast through life as I begin to awaken from the haze. I fear I have much to leave behind and our cozy friendship is just one of the many cherished memories I leave behind on the road that leads to nowhere.

2 comments:

Manic said...

Bravo - you know that life is change - forever change. The brave accept this - the foolish hide from it.

MyLifeInShambles said...

Yes change is always around the corner, moving on is essential. The future does not hold the past