BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 6 Clean

Well day 6 was another boring day left alone to remember how much I miss my best friend. But I guess these are my three theories on why I smoke.
1) Freedom: The ability to be my own boss, and do whatever I want, when i want and how I want.
        This is really stupid logic! This type of freedom I should express wisely.
2) Escapism: The sheer joy of just saying forget the world and relax with friends.
        This relaxation is not worth the outcomes. Much easier to read a book or play a game.
3)Replacement: Hiding that you smoke pot is much easier than hiding that you cut yourself and less dangerous.
         This may seem logical but replacing an addiction with a bad habit is bound to cause another addiction.

1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.



0 comments: