BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Last Letter to Daniel

I thought I was done writing letters to you on a blog where you most likely will never read them but I guess I have one last one to write. After our last fight man I was so angry, here we had fixed things only to fight again. And again you were right and man do I hate being wrong!
But I realized we are very different people who live very different lives. You take everything so serious you forget to have a little fun and I put myself to out there only to be hurt realizing life isn't a fairytale.
Everyone saw how awful my relationship was and you tried to talk sense into me but I wanted to believe he loved me, that we could find away. But we didn't and we won't.It sucks cause believe it or not we did love each other.
I know I have a lot of growing up to do and maybe I have a little but I also feel like I'm losing myself and my old life. Maybe change is good, maybe the past should stay behind me. Actually that last sentence makes a lot of sense. The past should be left behind.
Good-Bye

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've grown up...maybe just a little...but its a start. You still have a long way to go but none the less....I'm proud of you.

-Anonymous